Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

 
2012 was quite the year! It was a year of new love, fresh starts, glorious sunshine, creativity and overall positivity.  
 
I opened my mind and heart to the possibility of finding love and it came to me in a way I have never experienced before.  For the first time in my life I truly know what it is like to have a partner.  I have found a little more stability on the career front and am so happy I stuck with it and worked so hard to achieve my goals.  People close to me have welcomed little ones into their lives or have discovered they have little ones on the way.  Optimism is abundant as 2012 brought changes that mean much anticipated health, freedom and peace of mind to some of those who are very close to me.  
 
In many ways it seems as though it may be impossible to top 2012, but I have high hopes for 2013!
 

 
 
Favorite Things of 2012
 
Favorite Places of 2012

 
Favorite People (just a few of ya!) of 2012

No comments: