Sunday, January 1, 2012

Craftiness that Occured in 2011

This post was supposedly scheduled to post automatically on January 1st.  I haven't been logging in over the past little while so I didn't notice that this post didn't happen.  So here it is a week late.



Happy 2012 y'all!

Here are a few of my favorite things that I crafted up in 2011. 

My first original pattern, Miss Hattie the Hedgehog

Gnomey the finger puppet

Dot the daschund

Art for the blank wall behind me sofa "I carry your heat with me (I carry it in my heart)"


Santa Christmas ornament

A jolly guy and his side-kick

Just one of many Christmas cards

Clothespin ballerinas

'staching through the snow ornament(written on reverse)


Sparkly, blue penguin


Peacock feather ornament

Sequined ornament

Cupcake ornament

Monogrammed old Hollywood ornamnent

I am sure there are other things I am forgetting plus home-beautification projects and crafty baking that I didn't include but you get the gist.  It kinda doesn't look like all that much but a lot of these things I made in multiple so it does add up.  Happy crafting in 2012!

No comments: