Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another Internet Based Obsession!

Okay.  So just a week or two ago I was gushing over my newest obsession...Pinterest.  Well I have just discovered another time wasting tool on the web.  As if I don't spend enough time on here as it is.  Between Facebook, Pinterest, emails, this blog, reading blogs and once in a while doing actual work I spend far too much time looking at a screen.  Anyhoo that is beside the point because it really isn't going to stop me.  Today I was just surfing around and I discovered Polyvore a neat-o site where you can create inspiration boards for clothing, accessories , make-up etc.  It is super easy to use.  It also links you to sites when you can purchase the items that you are oogling online.  Here are a few boards I whipped up quickly just fooling around.


Theme#1 Garden Party

Dress: 1950's vintage, Love Miss Daisy
Hat: Lanvin straw sunhat, Browns
Shoes: Avagar, Cruz Menta
Heart coin purse, Louis Vuitton





Theme#2 Rainy Day


Jacket: Aquascutum
Hat: Barbour
 Umbrella: Kate Spade
Boots:Burberry
Jeans: American Eagle
Sweater: Old Navy




Theme#3 Yee Haw! 
Shirt: Hollister
Shorts:Siwy
Bikini top: Milly
Boots: Old Gringo
Bag: Lanvin
Necklace: Monserat de Lucca by Mafia


Theme#4 Oh La La!



 Top:Birger et Mikkelsen
Jean: Rag and Bone
Flats: Chloe
Earrings: Louis Vuitton
Beret: Black U.K.
Scraf: Love Quotes

I think if I had it my way I would dress in some sort of theme everyday!!!






4 comments:

Tidyowl said...

Janet - have you heard of this blog, lots of polyvore awesomeness going on! http://all-things-lovely.blogspot.com/

janniep said...

I will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

I love the old gringo boots. They are the perfect touch for that outfit!

janniep said...

If I had those Old Gringo boots I would probably wear a Western inspired ensemble every day!