Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh Pinterest, Where Have You Been All My Life?

Oh Pinterest, I am in love with you.  As a person who is constantly scouring the web for inspiration and beautiful images Pinterest is a dream come true. 

Until just a few days ago I had to save random images to my computer...losing the links, forgetting the sources and never being able to find them again.  "Pinterest is a social catalog service. Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by people with great taste". 

It  makes doing this whole blog thing a lot easier.  Now I can save images, projects, recipes etc. with the simple click of a mouse.  Not only are they saved but they are neatly categorized and link to the site which they originate from, never to be lost in cyberspace again.  This makes it a heck of a lot easier to give credit to the artists, creators of these bits of awesome. 

Here is what my pins look like now at this exact moment!
Please check me out and feel free to follow.  Also, if you are interested in Pinterest let me know.  There is a bit of a wait to get an "invite" but once you get in you get some invites for friends.  Thanks to Katy for sending me mine.  I am now hopelessly addicted.

No comments: