Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Little Kitschy Kitchen

As I was sitting eating my lunch I thought about just how much I love my little yellow kitchen. Perhaps this renewed love and appreciation was spurred on my the little 70's-ish shelf I hung yesterday to display my little collection of salt and pepper shakers. I am so happy that this Value Village find can showcase my kitschy shakers and also that it clears up some clutter from the little area above my sink.

Here are some photos (in no particular order because I can't seem to move them around via my iPhone):

Collection of tacky magnets from my travels and those of loved ones.
 
My Dirty Dancing calendar and view of craft nook plate wall.
 
One of the best Christmas gifts I've ever received. Thanks Mom!
 
My Scottie dog magnets that live on my range hood.
 
Everyday shakers.
 
Sink area, dishes and all.
 
Retro flower embroidery.
 
Shelf and shakers up close.
 
I am thankful to have such a cheery little place to cook and entertain.  Come on over I'll make you something yummy...or at the very least drink some wine with you:)


No comments: