- Celebrating my 32nd birthday at a trashy dive bar.
- Being kidnapped and taken to a strip club.
- Trying out lots of new recipes (pumpkin enchiladas, hummus and avocado toast with roasted tomatoes, tomato, mozza & basil appies, sweet potato veggie burgers, rootbeer pulled pork, spicy chicken tortilla roll ups, penne a la betsy and jalapeno poppers to name a few!)
- A little bit of thrifting.
- Some cross stitchin'.
- Some incredible, unseasonably warm weather.
- Time with friends and family.
- Breaking Bad
- The Bicycle Thief
- The Shakedown Combo
- St. Paddy's day with friends.
- Enjoyed a relaxing March Break
- The Hunger Games Movie
- Wearing bright colored jeans.
Some thrifted stuff and other pics:)
Old crafty "How To" book.
Thrifted beaded/sequined Top Shop tank.
Thrifted cross-stitched pillow cases.
My OneLine a Day journal that I have been writing in faithfully:)
Thrifted Steve Madden peep toes.
Birthday bling and other sparkly things.