Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Great Day to be Inside

It's a rainy day here in Halifax and really I couldn't be more pleased.  I have on my comfy rainy days clothes(leggings, because they look cute with my rainboots and a flowy tunic top) and am gonna do some crafting.  I know two special boys with birthdays this month and I really want to make them each something special for their first and second birthdays.  I also have been on a roll making tonnes of Christmas cards and I want to continue on with that.  I got the most awesome paper the other day and I am so excited to use it.  It is an adorable vintage inspired pack from Cosmo Cricket and has the jolliest little Santa's and best retro designs I have seen in scrapbooking paper thus far.  I love me an old fashioned jolly Santa!



So I am off to make little Harrison's birthday bear and Jude's cowboy doll.  I may even pop in one of my go-to favorite 80's movies to top off this glorious rainy Sunday.

No comments: