Friday, April 22, 2011

Moving Weekend

Easter weekend has been trumped this year by moving weekend.  Although I am still up to my ears in paint (still one full coat to do in the kitchen/dining room and the entire bathrooom) the move must commence.  I have been so focused on painting and finding furniture and sweet decor for my apartment that I actually forgot to pack.  So...today I will be spending my Good Friday packing up all of the stuff I have hoarded and hopefully will be able to get it all done in time to move tomorrow.

I will be so happy once the boxes are unpacked and that last coat of Pink Mimosa goes on my bathroom walls.  I just can't wait to sit back, relax and enjoy my new space.


I was a little concerned that I might be over doing the girly bit when I choose pink paint for my bathroom wall.  I didn't want it to look too bubble gummy or like the bedroom I had when I was six, but the ICI Pink Mimosa below is a mature pink, right?

Wish me luck!

No comments: