Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!

I am a little disappointed in myself this Valentine's day:(  Normally I would have my little Valentine's tree decorated and the apartment adorned in red, pink and white.  This year however, Valentine's day snuck up on me and I didn't get into my usual festive spirit.  I think I got caught up planning for the BF's birthday and in my school work etc.  The BF and I aren't even  celebrating this evening.  In fact I am off to work to serve sushi to all the sushi lovin' lovers out there.  Oh well.  I think we may do a nice dinner at home on Wednesday and snuggle up to watch the new Survivor premiere....that sounds lovely to me.

Here are just a few lovely images to get you in the Valentine's spirit!


Images Courtesy of Vintage Holiday Crafts

Eeeeeeeee!  I just love vintage Valentines!  They just don't make 'em like that any more!

No comments: