Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Secret Boyfriend~John Corbett


John Corbett I love you. I love you as Aiden Shaw, I love you as Pastor Dan, I have a feeling I am going to love you as Ramona's dad but more than anything I love you as Max Gregson! Nothing makes me swoon more than a loving, devoted husband and in The United States of Tara John Corbett portrays exactly that.

In Tara, John Corbett plays the husband of Tara, a woman struggling to find a balance between her dissociative identity disorder and raising a dysfunctional family (who are also adorably wonderful characters). That man took his wedding vows very seriously...for better or for worse...in sickness and in health. I also love that he is cast opposite of one of my most favorite actresses Toni Collette...more about her in another post! Max Gregson is the perfect blend of sensitivity and manliness.


No comments: