Monday, March 15, 2010

30 Things to Think More Seriously About...

On Saturday I celebrated my 30th birthday. I had a lovely time with my close friends. We rented a cottage about 45 minutes out of the city and when I arrived my friends had it all decked out. It was a casual evening. We barbecued and played board games (the BF made an awesome 1980 Trivial Pursuit game in honor of my birth year)...and it was exactly what I wanted. My two amazing best friends got my the most beautiful, thoughtful and generous gift ever...my first diamonds ever! Knowing that in my 30 years of life I have never been in possession a non-cubic zirconia diamond they got me a pair of diamond earrings. Sooooo sweet! I love my girls:) The BF was pretty amazing too. He pampered me with Lush products, made me a delicious breakfast and took me shopping. He also got Susie's Shortbread cupcakes for my party which are almost too pretty to eat. All in all I feel like my 30th year of life is off to a good start. I am ever so grateful for all the amazing people in my life who help me along this great adventure and make it a lot more fun along the way.
Trivial Pursuit and candy!




String of particularly embarrassing photos!

Susie's Cupcakes

Fleurs

30 Things to Think More Seriously About Now That I am 30

1. Skin Care

2. Saving $

3. Buying a house

4. Traveling (which may make me do the exact opposite of number 2)

5. My biological clock...tick...tick...tick

6. Getting my masters

7. Exercise

8. Healthy eating

9. My overall health and well being

10. Having a side business

11. Becoming more actively involved in things I believe in

12. Keep on having fun!

Okay...so 30 became 12...but I think those are 12 good things!

No comments: