Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mirror, mirror on the wall...


I finally after many months got this mirror on a wall. I thought I had a before picture of it but apparently I don't. It started off as a brown frame with gold accents. It had a lovely 70's print of a vase of flowers in it. I like it much better as a mirror. As you can see I am out of Windex...I am going to polish it up a bit later so it isn't sooooooo smudgey. BF thinks the frame should be a different color. He doesn't like the white on white. If you look in the background you can see that most of the kitchen is white as well. I don't mind it white. I think some of the detail may be lost if it is another color...but maybe not. Also, I have done another frame in bright red (it's almost done...I will post a pic soon) so I don't want it to be coloured frame overkill. Thoughts anyone? Also, if anyone knows about framing I'd love to hear some thoughts on framing colour and black and white photos...Can they go together in the same grouping of photos? Should I maintain a unified colour scheme?



No comments: