Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange~2011

Although it didn't go exactly according to plan I am so excited about the ornament exchange I did with a few friends this year.  Originally the plan was to exchange them at a little gathering at my place but alas, life gets in the way sometimes and plans have to change.  I love, love, love the ornaments I received and it was all I could do to wait until I got them all to share them.  I have such crafty, talented friends:)












My contribution to the exchange!  I have been obsessing over these little darlings for weeks :)

Here are some of the others I've made and am working on:

Some pretty girls waiting to be varnished and attached to their bodies.

Pretty much ready to go, except for the two poor arm-less darlings!



Nothing makes a Christmas tree like homemade ornaments.  I am so happy that mine is chock-full of them!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you please tell me what you used for arms for the clothespin people?