Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Secret Boyfriend~ Andy Samberg



Why Andy Samberg is the best boyfriend ever:

-Andy Sandberg is two years older than me.  This is a great age gap...especially since he is my high school sweetheart.  Instant cool points for dating a "senior" while I was still in grade 10.
-He's in a band.
-All of his collaborations rock.  JT, T-Pain and of course Michael Bolton....oh yeah!
-Laser Cats and Laser Cats 3D makes me pee my pants.
-Shark Week 2011, 'nuff said.
-He's obviously funny, loveable, and uber cuddly. 
-I love our Christmukkah tradtions:)




Andy Samberg Singer Michael Bolton (L) and actor Andy Samberg perform onstage during the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on September 18, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.


Andy...forget all that stuff I said about Jamie, Jarome, and John....I didn't mean it I swear.

No comments: