Saturday, November 13, 2010

On my way to where the air is sweet...

I have just completed my first comission of custom cupcake toppers.  A friend of mine asked me to make some Sesame Street toppers for friends of hers who are celebrating the adoption of their son this weekend.  This little guy happens to be into Sesame Street so I whipped up some toppers for the party.


Here is a shot that shows the designs up close.  The Oscar design is missing and replaced with the Bert design that I opted not to use.  You can see Oscar in the picture below.

Here they are finished.  Punched with a two inch scalloped circle punch and attached to colored tooth pics.  I can't wait to see how they look on the cupcakes!

2 comments:

Japan-a-lana said...

Wow! Amazing!! Did you make these from scratch or did you use a template?

janniep said...

I stole the sesame street images from Google images but made them the rest of the way from scratch. I really want to learn how to use adobe illustrator so I can make my own images.