Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Secret Boyfriend~Jarome Iginla

It began a number of years ago in a doctor's office. I was casually browsing through a McLean's magazine and I saw him...my secret athlete boyfriend. His dimply smile and crinkly eyes enchanted me. At this point he was just getting drafted to the NHL and I was smitten. Little did I know he would become captain of the Calgary Flames. I am certainly no puck bunny but this hockey player makes me swoon. The fact that he is Canadian and a perfect three years older than me tells me that a love match is entirely possible. As I watched him score a hat trick in Canada's opening Olympic game I knew I had made the right choice in my heart and in my hockey pool!

Happy Secret Boyfriend
Intense Secret Boyfriend

Just plain ol' handsome secret boyfriend!
P.S.- I would like to add that my man has just about the most names one person can have. His full name is Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla. That's a big handle for a big man!

No comments: