Monday, December 14, 2009

Coming Soon to a Mailbox Near You!

It has been well over a month since I have written anything on here. So much has happened I don't even know where to start. I have moved and have been working lots at both of my jobs and have sort of slowly been preparing for Christmas. This is the first year that I have actually been organized to mail out Christmas cards to all of my friends and family...at least those who sent me their addresses. They are filled out and addressed. Now they just need to be stamped and put in the mail. I think that will happen tomorrow if all goes well. Some of these cards may be arriving in a mailbox near you soon!

I have been using a lot of glitter these days as you can see on most of the cards above. I am going to post some pictures of ornaments I have made tomorrow and you will see the glitter trend continued there. You can thank Martha Stewart for that...she has been glittering everything these days and she has cast her Martha spell on me and I just had to go out and get her Essential Colors 24 piece glitter set.

No comments: